- 1 x Black Obsidian* pleasure wand (18cm long x 4cm thick)
- 1 x velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Discrete packaging.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Shipped weekly from Perth, Western Australia. Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here
- You need a PayPal account to check out. To pay with credit card click here to visit my Etsy online store.
ABOUT CRYSTAL WANDS
Rosie’s pleasure wands are hand crafted phallic shaped pleasure tools for the new-age, spiritual woman who wants to transform her masturbation practice to a self-loving, self-pleasure practice.
The wand is glassy, smooth, sleek and approximately 20cm long by 4cm wide at it’s thickest end and 2cm thick at its thinner end. Yep that’s a BIG ‘life-size’ penis wand! Made from raw crystal, each wand holds a unique energy, individual shape and special vibration (which you will receive the added healing benefits from using the crystal internally).
The wand is a great substitute for plastic, rubber, silicon or latex vibrators, which only desensitise our most intimate places. The wand is completely free of toxic BPAs and phthalates (unlike some plastic sex toys), which are known to play a factor in disrupting the endocrine system and may play a part in cancer and infertility.
The pleasure wand helps women connect in deeper with their Yoni and witness the sensations within and the vibration of energy, rather than the physical vibrations.
The wand is smooth, sleek and approximately 20cm long by 4cm thick. Yep that’s a BIG wand!
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is useful for developing the strength needed to stand on your own convictions against any enemy (hidden or otherwise). It primarily focuses on the root chakra, and it aids in healing issues caused by unprocessed Shadow material. This stone is known to help dispel self-judgement and self-sabotage. Spiritually it facilitates psychic cleansing, grounding, protection, and spirit communication.
Black Obsidian powerfully eliminates negative energies in oneself and one’s environment. It is like a psychic vacuum cleaner, cleansing the auric field of disharmony, negative attachment, astral “junk”, as well as one’s own anger, greed, fear, resentment, etc. It is a strong grounding stone that is known for stimulating the root chakra to make its connection with the Earthstar chakra below the feet, and deep into the core of the earth. Black Obsidian is also a strong stone of spiritual protection. It helps bring one’s own shadow material out of exile, allowing it to be transmuted through the heart. It aids in recalling the exiled bits from the unconscious, even from past lives. This is a great aid to healing the body and the soul.
Working with a Black Obsidian Wand is ideal where there are negative energies within the emotional body that need to be removed. Obsidian is also used to locate blockages of the aura. The energy of obsidian is protective, guarding and secure. It is good to have around in a working environment where there may be stress. It can also be used as a tool to aid grounding, and for uniting body and spirit, bringing them into harmony and focus. Obsidian cuts through all that is superfluous and brings us right back to the truth of how we are and how the world around us truly is. It may promote deep soul healing and also help connect with past lives
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture.
This Black Obsidian wand is not for the faint hearted! It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return.
“Obsidian draws hidden imbalances to the surface and releases them. The blackness of this stone enhances the ability to reach your inner self. It is one of the earliest known stones to be used for scrying (seeing into the future).”
Black Obsidian is mostly used for:
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Locate blockages in Aura
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Have in a workplace to remove and clear stress
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages
HOW TO USE THE WAND
First of all, wash the wand under hot water to remove bacteria or germs. You can also add some organic soap, vinegar or an essential oil like lavender or tea tree essential oil to help clean the wand.
Then energetically cleanse the wand by placing under the full moon, in the sunshine during the day, or rinse in salt water (the ocean is the best!). This clears the wand of any energy it has already accumulated and ‘resets’ it.
As for HOW to use the wand, basically use your imagination! You can use the wand by inserting in and out of your vagina, as you would a regular vibrator or dildo. You can also use the wand by holding it inside the Yoni and gently squeezing the Pelvic Floor muscles to increase blood flow and sensation. It’s also pleasant to hold the wand against a part of your body (the heart space, for instance) and feel its energy charging through your body.
A nice touch is to warm the wand up in the shower or bath with you and insert into the Yoni. The wand will naturally warm to your body temperature or to the water you rinse it under.
It’s also really nice for your partner to use the wand on you – this magnifies and amplifies its natural energy and the love/passion your partner has for you!
- Use internally at your own discretion. Please don’t use if there are any obvious indents or cracks.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Energetically cleanse your wand regularly to bring it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections and specs of white (snowflake obsidian) or a golden sheen. If you’re unhappy with the wand you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Sizes may differ slightly from wand to wand. If you have a request (larger, longer, thicker, shorter etc) please let Rosie know in the shipping details section in the check-out.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number.
- For more information on the wands please contact Rosie.
Don’t have PayPal and need to pay via credit card? You can shop at my ETSY store here.
|Dimensions||20 x 4 x 4 cm|
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email email@example.com for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.