- 3 x drilled Jade eggs measuring:
- A beautiful silk lined black box to store the eggs + black velvet satchel.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace. Please add yourself and I will approve.
- Discrete packaging
- Shipped weekly from Perth, Western Australia — Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here or here
- You need a PayPal account to checkout. If you want to pay by credit card, please click here to access my Etsy online store.
WHAT IS THE JADE EGG?
The Jade Egg is an egg-shaped semi precious stone that is inserted into a woman’s vagina to train, tone and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. The stone is a weight resistance which is helpful to use whilst doing your “Kegel” exercises (pulsing your pelvic floor muscles) or during a sacred time in meditation, yoga or whilst connecting with your yoni.
These Xiuyan Jade eggs are my top selling product on rosierees.com. These eggs are rich in serpentine stone, highly polished and are very hard to damage/scratch/crack. They are a dark translucent green colour and beautiful in energy and appearance. Due to their natural state, some eggs may have natural specs of lighter green or even a milky white, however the majority of the eggs are a medium green colour.
There is an abundance of Xiuyan jade present in the world, however many are not very high quality – so please be cautious of who you buy your Jade Eggs from. These jade eggs are from a reputable source in China and are created without any use of dyes or chemicals.
If you prefer the darker/denser Canadian Nephrite Jade – please be directed to this product here.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
WHAT’S THE HISTORY?
Over 5000 years ago, the Ancient Chinese civilization regarded the sexual organs as the centre of one’s health. If this area of your body was active and healthy, your entire body was active and healthy.
The Chinese considered the Yoni to be the place from which one can channel their ‘chi’ (life force energy) to their higher Chakras (energy centres in the body) in the aim of enlightenment. Essentially they wanted to transmute their sexual energy into spiritual energy to get closer to God.
The Jade Egg practice is an ancient Taoist practice and dates back to Imperial China when it was kept a secret by the Empress in the Royal Palace. The Queen and her concubines practiced using the Jade Egg to strengthen the power of their vaginas not only to impress the King sexually, but also to heighten their spirituality and transform & transmute their Chi. This brought them more peace, health, youth and essentially helped them live for longer.
The Jade Egg practice was only taught to the most privileged women of the royal courts. So how lucky are we to have access to such ancient techniques and be able to do anytime, anywhere!?
QUALITIES OF JADE
Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. Here are some more notable benefits to using this specific stone:
- Great stone to use for meditation.
- Helps activate your serpent “Kundalini” energy.
- Healing the Heart Chakra – our emotional centre.
- Promotes wisdom, balance and peace; it’s action balances nerves.
- Helps to release negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind.
- Assists in fostering one’s ideals and desires and putting those thoughts into a physical reality.
- Provides confidence, self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- It is supportive of new love and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
- Guardians against illness.
- Heals feelings of guilt.
- Improves dysfunctional relationships and restores dignity.
- Stone of eternity, and ‘eternity’ is perceived as eternal youth and life longevity.
- Stone of gynaecology – eliminates harmful bacteria, increases libido and helps in childbirth (before and after).
- Jade is a stone of the women power.
- Assists with kidney health and vitality.
How to care for your eggs
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post ($14.95AUD inc postage + handling).
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number every Wednesday + Friday. International orders are automatically set to $35AUD, however if it costs $50 to send to your location, Rosie will send a PayPal request for you to cover the shipping difference.
For more information on the eggs please contact Rosie.
*** If you don’t have PayPal or are having trouble at checkout? Click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email email@example.com for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.