- 3 x drilled Serpentine Jade Eggs – small, medium and large.
- Black silk-lined box and velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- We recommend our un-waxed & un-minted dental floss for a hygienic and strong string to thread through the drilled hole
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Jade Egg Academy online course here or Yoni Egg Yoga here
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Discrete package.
- Shipped weekly from Perth, Western Australia. Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here
- Don’t have PayPal or having trouble at checkout? Click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
Serpentine Jade is a beautiful celery-green / light-lime-white coloured stone sourced from the middle of China.
Serpentine, the light green variety of which is also called New Jade, is a versatile stone. It is said by mystics to help with emotional cleansing, psychic powers, and attract love and money. It is also used in the rise of the kundalini, facilitating the rise by opening a path that lessens discomfort. In addition, serpentine is considered a metaphysically protective stone that is especially protective against snakebite, poison, and venom. Serpentine is an excellent stone for meditation.
Serpentine is associated primarily with the heart chakra. As such it is related to the heart chakra and has a beneficial effect on all heart chakra related issues – both emotionally and physically.
Here are more qualities of the Serpentine Jade stone:
- Resolve blockages and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly.
- Promotes peace, calm, clarity and relaxation.
- Stone for the Heart Chakra – our emotional centre.
- Promotes wisdom, balance and peace; it’s action balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm.
- Re-charges your energy and fosters ‘chi’.
- Helps to release negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind.
- It stabilises the personality, integrating mind with body, to stimulate ideas and make taste less complex.
- Relinquishes self-imposes limitations and assists in cherishing one’s ideals and desires, facilitating the ambition and building of those thoughts into a physical reality.
- Provides confidence and self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- It is supportive of new love and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
- Guardians against illness.
- Heals feelings of guilt.
- Improves dysfunctional relationships and restores dignity.
- Stone of eternity, and ‘eternity’ is perceived as eternal youth and life longevity.
- Cleanses the body and spirit
- Stone of gynaecology – eliminates harmful bacteria, increases libido and helps in childbirth (before and after).
- Jade is a stone of the women power.
- Physically, jade is used in crystal healing for lung problems, kidney problems, immune system weakness, PTSD, and nervous system overwork.
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.
You will receive detailed instructions on how to use the eggs. If you would like to journey deeper with the practice, please take part in the the Yoni Egg Yoga Online Course.
“Once you begin using this Yoni Egg, you venture on a Sacred journey in empowerment, activation, self-care and self-intimacy.”
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
THE HISTORY OF THE JADE EGG
Over 5000 years ago, Ancient Chinese civilization regarded the sexual organs as the centre of health and a place where one can channel their ‘chi’ (life force energy) to higher Chakras (energy centres in the body). The Jade Egg practice is an ancient Taoist practice and dates back to Imperial China when it was kept a secret by the Empress in the Royal Palace.
The Queen and her concubines practiced using the polished Jade Egg to strengthen the power of their vaginas not only to impress the King sexually, but also to heighten their spiritual strength and transform & transmute their ‘Chi’, which brought them more peace, health, youth and essentially, helped them live for longer. The Jade Egg practice was only taught to the most privileged and elite women of the royal courts.
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number.
- For more information on the eggs please contact Rosie.
Please read the FAQs for further details on how to use the eggs and how to care for them.
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.