- 3 x Nephrite Jade Eggs (all drilled) – small, medium and large
- Black Box + Velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Strong hemp string to tie through drilled hole
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Free access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia – express post for orders in Australia, registered post (with tracking) for international orders.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, check out the online course here
- Don’t have PayPal? That’s OK! Click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
About Nephrite Jade
- Healing stone. “Nephrite” is from Greek “nephros” which means ‘kidney’ with reference to its efficacy in treating kidney disease. Nephrite jade, the “Stone of Heaven”, radiates far-infrared rays, which bring beneficial effects on human body, especially good on skin, blood circulation and skin cell vitalizing. It is proven scientifically that nephrite is a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. It is particularly helpful for healing kidney, heart and stomach complaints. In China, this gemstone is believed to bring its wearer good health, good luck and protection. While everything has a price, Jade is priceless because it stands for the essence of purity and the symbol of life.
- Purity. Nephrite jade is a gemstone with calcium and magnesium-rich amphibole mineral actinolite. The mineral formula of nephrite is Ca2(Mg, Fe)5Si8O22(OH)2. No any harmful mineral impurities.
- Dense. Nephrite jade is a very dense gemstone that is made up of fibrous crystals that interlock in a matted texture. These densely packed structure makes nephrite very tough, strong and dense. The specific gravity of nephrite is 2.8–3.1, much heavier than most stones.
- Hard and strong. Nephrite jade is harder than steel. You cannot even scratch nephrite jade with a knife. Due to its interlock structure, it is very tough as well. Its fracture strength is about 200 MN/m2. A very hard, tough, and dense gemstone.
- Heart Chakra. Nephrite Jade is a t ype of jade which is considered to be good for emotional balance and stability. Nephrite jade is related to the heart chakra and has a beneficial effect on all heart chakra related issues, and all love relationships. Jade of all kinds is a very protective stone and is particularly good protection for children, against illness, and for psychic protection. It has energetic clearing properties, and is useful to keep with other stones. Physically, nephrite jade is used in the crystal healing of the physical heart, and kidney problems.
About Yoni Eggs
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.
You will receive detailed instructions on how to use the eggs. If you would like to journey deeper with the practice, please take part in the the Yoni Egg Yoga Online Course.
Benefits of using Yoni Eggs
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number every Wednesday + Friday. International orders are automatically set to $30AUD, however if it costs $50 to send to your location, Rosie will send a PayPal request for you to cover the shipping difference.
Don’t have PayPal?
Visit my Etsy store to pay by Credit Card.
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.