- 1 x medium size (42mm*30mm) Red Carnelian Yoni Egg
- Available in drilled and non-drilled: specific in the shipping comments section at checkout.
- Velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- We recommend our un-waxed & un-minted dental floss for a hygienic and strong string to thread through the drilled hole
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Jade Egg Academy online course here or Yoni Egg Yoga here
- Add yourself to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Ships globally from Perth, Western Australia.
About Red Carnelian
This Gemstone is know to enhance creativity, passion, courage and purpose. It brings good things to one in difficult times. It encourages fertility and attraction. Helps with pre-menstrual and pre-menopausal symptoms. Carnelian stimulates your Sacral Chakra. It increases proactivity, energy and balance, and relieves depression.
More about Red Carnelian:
- Helps in gaining your center of gravity.
- Dealing issues of the stomach, loss of passion and situations where courage is needed.
- Stimulates vitality and will power.
- A muse for creativity, passion and a healthy sexuality.
- It is a womb healer and it inspires Sacred Sensuality.
- Boosts fertility for both women and men.
- It gives courage to overcome any difficulties and defend a cause.
- It is a high energy stone and protects against envy, rage and resentment; whether it is yours or from others.
- It overcomes abuse in all forms and helps you to trust yourself and your instincts.
- It is a clearer of blockages and traumas in the root chakra.
- It is a mighty ally to have in your healing journey.
- Balances sacral Chakra
- Strengthen ability to focus
- Calm anger and aggressive emotions
- Clear negative emotions
About Yoni Eggs
Firstly, let me clarify what a Yoni is. Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. In my humble opinion, this is a far more beautiful word to use compared to vagina, which literally means “sheath for a mans sword”.
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
Benefits of using Yoni Eggs
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
Once you begin using this Yoni Egg, you venture on a Sacred journey in empowerment, activation, self-care and self-intimacy.
How to care for your eggs
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- All orders sent from Perth, Western Australia
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number