- 1 x medium sized Red Jasper Yoni Egg (non-drilled) 30mm x 45mm
- Velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions
- Access to Rosie’s private, closed Facebook group – please add yourself: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Shipping from Perth, Western Australia
- Yoni egg is sourced from North Western Australia
- Add the Yoni Yoga Online Course here
About Red Jasper
Red Jasper is known as the stone of vibrancy and endurance and helps to stimulate of chi, or Life Force energy by bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus and determination.
- Calms the emotional body creating a lasting, stable energy for improving health or overcoming illness
- Alleviates stress and soothes nervous system
- A grounding stone which, brings focus to help set goals and follow them through to completion.
- Gives courage to face unpleasant tasks and to rectify wrongs.
- Stone of protection – both physically and spiritually.
- Balances Base Chakra and stimulates rise of Kundalini energy though the chakras
- Cleanses and strengthens auric field and eliminates negativity.
- Stone of passion and is useful for restoring and rejuvenating libido
- Stimulates creative ideas, helping to manifest them into reality.
- May assist women in overcoming jealousy or rivalry with other women.
- Helps promote vivid dream recall and helpful for astral travel.
- Powerful for those who work with Earth energies & spirits, ley lines and sacred sites.
- Helps to clear mind during mediation, prayer or contemplation.
- Extra support for people in jobs requiring physical strength and stamina or anyone needing to be at a computer for long lengths of time.
WHAT ARE YONI EGGS?
Firstly, let me clarify what a Yoni is. Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. In my humble opinion, this is a far more beautiful word to use compared to vagina, which literally means “sheath for a mans sword”.
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post every Wednesday and cost approx $13.
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number every Wednesday.
- International orders are automatically set to $30AUD, however if it costs $50 to send to your location, Rosie will send a PayPal request for you to cover the shipping difference.
- For more information on the eggs please contact Rosie.
*** Don’t have PayPal and need to pay with credit card? Checkout using the ETSY store: Yoni Pleasure Palace
*** Please read the FAQs for further details on how to use the eggs and how to care for them.
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email email@example.com for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.