- This set automatically comes with the following drilled yoni eggs:
- 1 x Rose Quartz Egg (Large)
- 1 x Nephrite Jade Egg (Medium)
- 1 x Black Obsidian Egg (Small)
- If you would prefer different yoni eggs or non-drilled please specify in shipping comments before checkout. You’re welcome to mix and match!
- Black Box + Velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Free access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia – express post for orders in Australia, registered post (with tracking) for international orders.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, check out the online course here
ABOUT NEPHRITE JADE
– Emotional balance and stability
– Revitalising energy and speeds up healing
– Stone of health and abundance (good luck charm)
– Heals and opens the Heart Chakra (also helps in dysfunctional relationships and issues around love)
– Instills sense of calm, wellbeing and confidence
– Protects against illness and psychic protection
– Energetic clearing and transmutes negative energy
– Helps with kidney function (Nephrite literally means Kidney in Greek)
– Supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love, infinite peace, compassion and forgiveness. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra and teaches us the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis, especially when used inside the Yoni (sacred space). It is effective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs, and in existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
Rose Quartz gently:
Repels negative energy
Brings about positive energy into your life
Teaches you how to love yourself, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself!
Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
Invokes self-trust and self-worth
Healing for circulation, skin issues (complexion, burns or blistering), lungs, chest or heart problems, kidneys, adrenal and vertigo issues
Helpful in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and senile dementia.
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return. It is used for:
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.
You will receive detailed instructions on how to use the eggs. If you would like to journey deeper with the practice, please take part in the the Yoni Egg Yoga Online Course.
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR YONI EGGS
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.