- 1 x Nephrite Jade (Medium)
- 1 x Rose Quartz Egg (Large)
- 1 x Black Obsidian Egg (Small)
- Available in drilled or non-drilled (please specify in shipping comments before checkout)
- Black Box + Velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Free access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia – express post for orders in Australia, registered post (with tracking) for international orders.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, check out the online course here
- Don’t have PayPal? That’s OK, you can create an account at checkout or click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
About Nephrite Jade
– Emotional balance and stability
– Revitalising energy and speeds up healing
– Stone of health and abundance (good luck charm)
– Heals and opens the Heart Chakra (also helps in dysfunctional relationships and issues around love)
– Instills sense of calm, wellbeing and confidence
– Protects against illness and psychic protection
– Energetic clearing and transmutes negative energy
– Helps with kidney function (Nephrite literally means Kidney in Greek)
– Supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love, infinite peace, compassion and forgiveness. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra and teaches us the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis, especially when used inside the Yoni (sacred space). It is effective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs, and in existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
Rose Quartz gently:
Repels negative energy
Brings about positive energy into your life
Teaches you how to love yourself, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself!
Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
Invokes self-trust and self-worth
Healing for circulation, skin issues (complexion, burns or blistering), lungs, chest or heart problems, kidneys, adrenal and vertigo issues
Helpful in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and senile dementia.
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return. It is used for:
Clears negative energy
Protection from negativity
Balances base chakra (root chakra)
Releases resentment from others and fear
Stimulates the gift of prophecy
Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
Removes emotional blockages
How to care for your eggs
About Yoni Eggs
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
The yoni egg is a practice that evolved in ancient China based on ying-yang principle of Taoism, and the yoni egg was and still is Nephrite Jade Egg according to Taoism. When you work with healing crystals you can work with intention to heal any abuses, traumas, low self-esteem and stagnant energies – especially suppressed sexual energy.
You will receive detailed instructions on how to use the eggs. If you would like to journey deeper with the practice, please take part in the the Yoni Egg Yoga Online Course.
Benefits of using Yoni Eggs
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number
Don’t have PayPal? That’s ok, you can create an account at check out or visit my Etsy store to pay by Credit Card.
Returns and Policy
Due to the nature of our crystal and stone products, there may be minor imperfections present on the surface or inside of the item. As these products are used vaginally we encourage our customers to use their products at their own discretion and to fully inspect the product upon shipment arrival. If a product appears to have an imperfection deeming it defective (or unable to be used internally), or if the product has been damaged/broken in transit, we will exchange for the same product or a different product worth the same price. The customer must send Rosie’s team a photograph of the broken or imperfect product and we will discern whether we require you to send the product back for us to personally inspect.
In the instance that a customer wishes to return the product, it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return shipping (registered with a tracking number). To confirm all these details please email email@example.com for return instructions.
All returns must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product.
We do not accept returned products that have been internally used as we cannot re-sell and hygiene, health and safety is of utmost importance to us.
If a customer damages or cracks their own product by washing in boiling hot water, we are not liable to exchange or refund. We specify NOT to boil your crystal product, except for the Nephrite Jade, which can withstand the heat.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.