- 3 x drilled Rose Quartz eggs measuring: large 45 x 35 mm, medium 35 x 25 mm and small 30 x 20 mm.
- A beautiful silk lined black box to store the eggs & black velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Discrete package.
- Shipped twice weekly from Perth, Western Australia. Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, explore our affiliated Yoni Egg Yoga online courses here or here
WHAT IS A YONI EGG?
Firstly, let me clarify what a Yoni is. Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. In my humble opinion, this is a far more beautiful word to use compared to vagina, which literally means “sheath for a mans sword”.
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
To care for your egg, simply wash the eggs before each use in hot (not boiling) water and also regularly energetically cleanse the eggs under a full moon, sunshine, in the ground or in salt water/crystals. This resets the energy of the crystal back to neutral.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
There are many benefits of using Rose Quartz! Here are some to name a few:
- Strengthens the physical heart and circulatory system and releases impurities from body fluids.
- When placed on the thymus, Rose Quartz aids chest and lung problems.
- Heals the kidneys and adrenals and alleviates vertigo.
- Increases fertility.
- Soothes burns and blistering and soothes the complexion.
- Helpful in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and senile dementia.
- Strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
- It is an excellent stone for mid-life crisis.
- Enhances positive affirmations and reminds you of your intention.
- Promotes receptivity to beauty of all kinds.
- Releases unexpected emotions and heartache and transmutes emotional conditioning that no longer serves, it soothes internalized pain and heals deprivation.
- Opens your heart so that you become receptive.
- If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief.
- Teaches you how to love yourself (vital if you have thought yourself unlovable, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself).
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance.
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth.
How to care for your egg
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or a gentle essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.