- 3 hour workshop held by creator Rosie Rees
- Meditation and yoni breathing
- Sharing circle & angel card reading
- 60 minute feminine yoga flow (for beginners)
- Self inquiry and themed vulnerability exercises
- Sensual eating fruit platter & vegan chocolate
- A yoga mat
- Towel to place on your mat
- Sarong/robe to wrap around you before we start
- Bottle of water
- Pen and your journal
- An open mind and willingness to receive and let go.
$134 pp or $244 for two
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- A honouring, non-judgemental space to be completely yourself.
- An environment safe to explore parts of yourself and your body and unravel old beliefs, patterns and ways of being – particularly around your relationship to your body
- Authentic sharing circle with like-minded sisters.
- Gentle yin feminine yoga practice — suitable for beginners.
- Healing meditation
- Vulnerability exercises
- Sensual snacks to share together after the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A towel to place on the mat
- Your own yoga mat (or borrow studios)
- Sarong or kimono to wrap around you before we practice the yoga.
- Journal and pen
- A bottle of water to have with you during the practice.
- An open mind and heart.
- You’re welcome to use/wear your Yoni egg during the practice if you wish (I will have Yoni Eggs available on the night if you wish to purchase)