Happy New Year beautiful people!
For me 2014 was a year of TRANSITION and TRANSFORMATION. I changed many aspects of my life, beliefs, habits and environment. I hung up my high heels and desk-jocky recruitment gig and began channeling my precious energy into a more aligned field; my soul purpose – RELATIONSHIP COACHING & KUNDALINI YOGA. The more I practised yoga and raised my vibration (totes became ‘ultra spiritual‘), the harder I found working in a job that was just a job. Of course I loved finding people jobs (especially in this economical climate) within multi-national companies and making big bucks, but I was yearning for something more, deeper, more fulfilling; something where I could fully be ME.
A PEAK INTO MY 2014…
- Relocated (drove 4500kms) interstate to the Western State with my Mum and Stepdad
- Survived 10 days of SILENCE in a Vipassana Retreat in the Sunshine Coast hills
- Became ‘Aunty Rosie’ to Baby C!
- Lived the same city of my Dad + Stepmum for the first time, albeit for 6 months!
- Entered into my Saturn Return
- Launched my new website and the Chakra Coaching Program
- Ran five Womenergy Workshops in Brissy and Perth
- Discovered the Jade Egg
- Was accepted into my Post Grad studies
- Experienced plant medicine
- Travelled to Bali three times and only crashed my scooter ONCE into a rice patty
- Quit social smoking for good and virtually stopped drinking
- Became a qualified Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Set an intention whilst with my divine galfriend Susana Frioni to be open to a love that made me feel…’gooey’!
- Fell in LOVE and feel totally gooey!!!!
FIVE THINGS TO PRESS REFRESH AND RESTART!
1. Write a list of everything you achieved
Writing down all of your 2014 milestones and things you accomplished feels amaze-balls – no matter how big or small! I feel CHUFFED reading back on my list of all I have manifested…you know, since we are all the creators of our realities (as within, so without). Reminisce on where you were this time last year and bullet point everything you have achieved since then. It is important in life to pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself on how far you have come (fist pump, go YOU!) It boosts your self worth, looks at the positive side, shows you the bigger picture and gives you perspective on the events that unraveled over the 12 months. Remember not to disregard the ‘bad’ events that happened. You are a result of both the good and the bad and they have all been opportunities for growth and made you the strong, amazing human you are today!
2. Have an orgasm (daily)
At some stage today, experience sexual pleasure either solo or with your partner!
“Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone you love.” – Woody Allen
Begin the year off with a BANG (literally)! Pleasure is your birthright and by starting the year off in a blissful state of ecstasy sends a message to the Universe: ‘Hey, I feel freaken awesome. This is the frequency I want to vibrate on in 2015! (vibrator or no vibrator)”.
Orgasms and an abundance of sexual pleasure enable you to glow and radiate even brighter (looking younger), releases oxytocin, endorphins and lots of yummy love chemicals into your bloodstream, reduces stress & depression, gives you a great workout and therefore reduces risk of heart disease, boosts your immunity, and detoxes the body by making you sweat!
If an orgasm isn’t achievable today, simply massage your groin and pelvic region with your hands. Our hands hold a powerful electro-magnetic field and therefore are extremely healing (we hold our very own super powers!), so running them over tender, sensitive points around your sexual organs can release any sexual blocks or stale energy. Opening your legs, and holding your palms over your inner thigh muscles also stimulates the meridians in your groin which are connected to your liver, spleen and kidneys, which are best kept ‘humming’.
3. Meditate more often
At some point today, sit down somewhere comfortable and peaceful and meditate. It’s amazing how many epiphanies can come through from making time to clear the mind. My tips:
- Before meditating try to do so before eating, or at least 2 hours after eating. Meditating on a full stomach = sleepy time.
- Do a couple of Sun Salutations and pranayama exercises before meditating (check out some of my Kudnalini Quickies). This helps to get you into your body and out of your mind.
- Have a’dristi’ point – a point of focus. Mine is almost always on my third eye, my 6th Chakra or Ajna. Close your eyes, roll the eyeballs up to the space in between your two eyes. Imagine there is a glorious bright moon shining out and shining within.
- Focus on your breath. Breathe in for 5. Hold breath for 5. Exhale for 5.
- Here are some fantastic guided meditations to get you started.
- Hold an intention to your meditation (i.e. clear the mind, regain presence, visualise 2015 etc.)
4. Write a letter to the Universe
Before the year was out, my partner and I wrote a letter to the Universe. After reading The Little Money Bible: The Ten Laws of Abundance, there was an exercise entailed to write a letter to the Universe asking for a ‘cash refund’ for all the energy, effort and hard work you have given in your years alive and have not been paid for. Given that money is simply a form of energy, you are asking the Universe for a refund (in your bank account) for all the energy you have exerted over the years – work, school, study, listening, relationships, companies etc. After writing the letters, we lit a candle and placed it the far South West corner of our room. It was also a letter releasing any blocks we have around money and financial security and allowing ourselves to open to monetary abundance in whatever form that comes! We already feel extremely abundant in our life however money blocks are created and cemented from a young age…and therefore they can always be let go of (even more). Besides, if you don’t ask, you don’t receive.
5. Do a Vision Board
Now this can be done anytime in the month of January…but the sooner the better! A vision board to ridonkulusly powerful! I am continuously amazed at all the things that come true that were on my vision board. Here is how I rock it:
- Grab a cork board or sheet of cardboard
- Hustle together a bunch of old mags, scissors and glue or tacks
- Cut out images and words you desire (whatever comes to you, whether or not it makes sense)
- Map out four sections on your board: Career, Love, Health, Soul (or whatever resonates with you)
- Put it somewhere you will see it every day! I have it on my desk.
- The more you see it the more it is engrained into your being!
I wish you all the love and blessings for 2015.
Maybe your year be full of radical change and living your true purpose.