- 1 x large Rose Quartz Egg (45×35) | drilled on pre order, expect dispatch 12th October
- 1 x medium Green Aventurine Indian Jade Egg (42×35)
- 1 x small Black Obsidian Egg (25×20)
- A beautiful silk lined black box to store the eggs + velvet satchel.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace. Please add yourself and I will approve.
- Discreet packaging.
About Yoni Eggs
In this set of of three yoni eggs, start with the large Jade Egg first as this is easiest to hold inside the vagina. Then after a month or so of use, move down to using the medium Rose Quartz yoni egg, and then finally the small Black Obsidian egg. I suggest using the Jade first (for overall healing), followed by the Rose Quartz (for gentle love and compassion) and then finally the Black Obsidian (to clear the negative energy).
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
To care for your egg, simply wash the eggs before each use in hot (not boiling) water and also regularly energetically cleanse the eggs under a full moon, sunshine, in the ground or in salt water/crystals. This resets the energy of the crystal back to neutral.
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages, cleanse the body and spirit and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. With Jade we can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes.
- Strong, smooth and non-porous stone.
- Stone for the Heart Chakra – our emotional centre.
- Promotes wisdom, balance and peace; it’s action balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm.
- Re-charges your energy and fosters ‘chi’.
- Helps to release negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind.
- It stabilises the personality, integrating mind with body, to stimulate ideas and make taste less complex.
- Relinquishes self-imposes limitations and assists in cherishing one’s ideals and desires, facilitating the ambition and building of those thoughts into a physical reality.
- Provides confidence and self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- It is supportive of new love and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
- Guardians against illness.
- Heals feelings of guilt.
- Improves dysfunctional relationships and restores dignity.
- Stone of eternity, and ‘eternity’ is perceived as eternal youth and life longevity.
- Stone of gynaecology – eliminates harmful bacteria, increases libido and helps in childbirth (before and after).
About Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love, infinite peace, compassion and forgiveness. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra and teaches us the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis, especially when used inside the Yoni (sacred space). It is effective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs, and in existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
Rose Quartz gently:
- Repels negative energy
- Brings about positive energy into your life
- Teaches you how to love yourself, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself!
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth
- Healing for circulation, skin issues (complexion, burns or blistering), lungs, chest or heart problems, kidneys, adrenal and vertigo issues
- Helpful in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and senile dementia.
About Black Obsidian
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return. It is used for:
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages