- 1 x Nephrite Jade Egg – GIA Certificate (Cert uploaded to save paper)
Small size: 35mm x 25mm (best for advanced users or women with a smaller size vagina)
Medium size: 43mm x 30mm (start with medium if you’re a beginner)
Large size: 50mm x 35mm (best for women who have given birth two or more times)
- 1 x velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Available in drilled or non-drilled
- Available with string or no string (unwaxed, unminted floss)
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Ships globally
- Discreet packaging
WHICH EGG TO START WITH?
For your first yoni egg, we suggest a medium drilled yoni egg as it comes with a drilled hole at the top of the egg, which you can tie through string to remove the egg with ease (like you would a tampon). We recommend using our un-waxed, un-minted string as it is strong and hygienic. Make sure you change the string every time you use it.
If you have had two or more vaginal births, we recommend starting with the larger size as it is easier for the muscles to hold onto the weight, as less vaginal contraction is needed.
If you have an over-active pelvic floor, vulvadynia, vaginismus or have yet to have sexual intercourse, we recommend a smaller size as it will be easier to insert and remove.
If you’re well acquainted with your vagina, go with a non-drilled egg. To remove the egg simply squat down in the shower, insert a finger and scoop it out. If that doesn’t work, go to the bathroom and do a bowl movement or pass urine – this should relax the pelvic floor. Remember it will always come out when it’s ready and it cannot get ‘stuck’.
We recommend using your egg for 30 minutes a day in a yoni egg yoga practice. Rosie’s Yoni Egg Online Course if you would like extra guidance on how to use your egg.
ABOUT NEPHRITE JADE:
Nephrite Jade is by far the strongest, densest and highest quality Jade on the market. It’s stronger than steel making it crack-free so if you drop it, it won’t break. Here are some of the healing benefits of using jade:
- Emotional balance and stability
- Revitalising energy and speeds up healing
- Stone of health and abundance (good luck charm)
- Heals and opens the Heart Chakra (also helps in dysfunctional relationships and issues around love)
- Instills sense of calm, wellbeing and confidence
- Protects against illness and psychic protection
- Energetic clearing and transmutes negative energy
- Helps with kidney function (Nephrite literally means Kidney in Greek)
- Supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
Ask any questions in Rosie’s online women’s-only Facebook group ‘Yoni Pleasure Palace’.
We recommend not using our products for diagnosing or treating any vaginal health problems. Always consult your healthcare professional if you have a serious medical condition or if you are pregnant. If your crystal arrives with imperfections, please contact us immediately for us to assess and resolve. If you drop or crack your yoni egg or it develops an imperfection, please cease to use it internally. We thoroughly assess each individual crystal before we dispatch and we endeavour to always provide the highest quality and the promptest service.