- 1 x Medium size Xiuyan Jade Egg (35 x 25 mm).
- Drilled hole – perfect for beginners!
- Velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Hemp string to tie through hole.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Discrete package.
- Shipped weekly from Perth, Western Australia. Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here
- If you don’t have PayPal or having trouble at checkout, please click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
WHAT IS THE JADE EGG?
The Jade Egg is an egg-shaped stone that is used to insert into the vagina to train and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles – our ‘love muscles’.
Yoni Eggs allow women to tap into their sexual power and learn how to control vaginal muscles, increasing their strength, flexibility, dexterity as well as boosting the pleasure and sensation during sex or self pleasure.
The fastest and most effective way to strengthen your PC (pubocoggygeal) muscle is with the use of a Jade Egg, rather than just doing “kegel” exercises. I suggest using your egg during a sacred time of day or night to connect with yourself. You can also use whilst practicing yoga, going for a walk/gentle run, sleeping, connecting with your partner.
When caring for your egg, wash in hot (not boiling) water after each use and regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the sunshine, burying in the ground or rinsing at the ocean or leaving in salt crystals overnight.
Why use the jade egg?
Jade eggs improve the muscular strength of the vagina. Some of the benefits include:
- Improvement of physical and spiritual well being
- Increased orgasmic pleasure for both partners
- Experience increased energy and aliveness in your whole pelvic centre
- Awakening and cultivation of divine feminine sexual energy
- Balances the monthly flow of blood and daily cycle of hormones
- Stimulation of key reflexology points found within the vagina
- Feel more grounded and centred in yourself
- Be more in tune with your sensuality
- Massage your yoni from the inside
- Higher libido (sex drive)
- Have longer, stronger, more expansive orgasms
- Heighten the responsiveness of your G-spot and cervix
- Maintain healthy reproductive organs and pelvic floor
- Prevent incontinence (weak bladder)
HISTORY OF THE JADE EGG
Over 2000 years ago, Ancient Chinese civilization regarded the sexual organs as the centre of health and a place where one can channel their ‘chi’ (life force energy) to higher Chakras (energy centres in the body). Other practices from China, such as Martial Arts, Acupuncture and Taoism are still practiced today, and bring profound healing to the physical and energetic body.
Hence, the Jade Egg practice is an ancient Taoist practice and dates back to Imperial China when it was kept a secret by the Empress in the Royal Palace. The Queen and her concubines practiced using the polished Jade Egg to strengthen the power of their vaginas not only to impress the King sexually, but also to heighten their spiritual strength and transform & transmute their ‘Chi’, which brought them more peace, health, youth and essentially, helped them live for longer.
The Jade Egg practice was only taught to the most privileged and elite women of the royal courts. So how lucky are we to have access to such ancient techniques and be able to do anytime, anywhere!?
HEALING PROPERTIES OF JADE
Here are some benefits (to name a few!):
- Promotes prosperity and abundance
- Fertility and creativity
- Opens and balances heart chakra
- Emotional healer
- Aid in detoxification by strengthening the body’s filtration and cleansing systems
- Boosts immune system – When you will carry this charm in your pocket then it will recharges the person when required and also guards against the illness.
- Improve the heart, lungs, and thymus
- Stimulate Qi–what the Chinese call your “life force”
- Jade is a Stone of Peace which balances the nerves and also soothes the cardiac rhythm.
Please refer to the FAQs for more insight into the Jade Egg Practice.