- 1 x Rose Quartz Pleasure Wand (17cm x 4cm) – thicker style or tapered style (whatever we have in stock)
- 1 x medium, drilled 100% Genuine Nephrite Jade Egg – pelvic floor weight (you can request non-drilled)
- We generally recommend a Medium and Drilled Egg for beginners so you can tie through floss and remove with ease.
- Velvet satchels for safe keeping
- Brochure with instructions
- Ships globally
- Express Shipping within Australia + registered post with a tracking number for all international orders
- Discrete packaging
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia
- Save $25 when you buy wand and egg together in this set!
BENEFITS OF USING YONI EGGS
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.
ABOUT NEPHRITE JADE
Nephrite Jade is by far the strongest, densest and highest quality Jade on the market. It’s stronger than steel making it crack-free so if you drop it, it won’t break. The healing properties of this crystal are many! Here are some to name a few:
- Emotional balance and stability
- Revitalising energy and speeds up healing
- Stone of health and abundance (good luck charm)
- Heals and opens the Heart Chakra (also helps in dysfunctional relationships and issues around love)
- Instills sense of calm, wellbeing and confidence
- Protects against illness and psychic protection
- Energetic clearing and transmutes negative energy
- Helps with kidney function (Nephrite literally means Kidney in Greek)
- Supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
The Rose Quartz is a stone of the Heart Chakra and represents Unconditional Love.
It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion and peace, tenderness and healing, nourishment and comfort.
It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. It helps to reawaken the heart to its own innate love. It provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others. It enhances all forms of love—self-love, mother love, caring, kindness, platonic, and romantic love. Rose Quartz opens our hearts and encourages us to be tender, peaceful and gentle. It emanates unconditional love and nurturing, teaching forgiveness and tolerance.
Since it is a living crystal (as opposed to a manufactured substance), rose quartz possesses a quality of connectedness to the earth and to all life.
ABOUT OUR PLEASURE WANDS
Our line of pleasure wands are hand-crafted, phallic-shaped designs for women who want to transform their masturbation practice into a self-loving, self-pleasure practice, infused with crystal healing.
The pleasure wand is glassy & smooth in texture and illustrious & sleek in appearance. Made from pure, raw crystal from Mother Earth each wand is completely unique and holds a special vibration, which you will receive when using the crystal externally (body massaging) or internally (self pleasuring).
The pleasure wand is a great substitute for plastic, rubber, silicon or latex dildos or vibrators, which only desensitise our most intimate places. The wand is completely free of toxic BPAs and phthalates (unlike some plastic sex toys), which are known to play a factor in disrupting the endocrine system and may play a part in cancer and infertility.
The pleasure wand helps women connect deeper with their Yoni (Indian sanskrit for ‘Sacred Temple’), increase their sensitivity within and witness the vibration of crystal energy, rather than the physical vibrations.
Each wand is completely free of chemicals, dyes, waxes or nasties.
4 STEPS ON HOW TO USE YOUR PLEASURE WAND
These following four steps can help inspire you how to use your pleasure wand:
1. Wash your wand under warm/hot water (not boiling hot) to remove any bacteria. You can also add some organic soap, apple cider vinegar or an essential oil like lavender oil, which will help clean the wand. Remember to clean your wand after each use and store in a safe, sacred space where no one else has access to it. Your alter is a nice place to store it!
2. Crystals hold and store energy, so regularly energetically cleanse your wand by placing under the full moon, or in the sunshine during the day, or rinse in salt water (the ocean is the best!). This cleanses the wand of any energy it has already accumulated and helps to reset it to a neutral vibration.
3. Set your intention into your wand before each use. Spend 30 seconds to a few minutes holding the wand to your heart (or any Chakra) and tune into an intention you would like to cultivate during your self pleasure practice. The intention can be as simple as slowing down, breathing, being present, sending more self-love into your being, connecting to your true desire, compassion, forgiveness, worthiness, abundance – whatever you are seeking – for yourself, your relationship, your partner, or someone who is in need of love, or healing support.
4. As for how to use your wand, basically use your imagination! If you need to use lubricant, I suggest having a jar of coconut oil beside the bed to make the sensation even more heightened. You can use the wand by gently and slowly inserting in and out of your vagina, as you would a regular dildo, but doing so with an affirmation or intention – i.e. breathing in love, exhale peace. You can also use the wand by holding it inside the Yoni and gently squeezing the pelvic floor muscles to increase blood flow and sensation. Another suggestion is to allow your yoni to invite the wand inside and allow the walls of your vagina to draw the wand deeper inside; this will greatly strengthen your yoni power, which will inevitably infuse into other parts of your life. A nice touch is to warm the wand up in the shower or bath with you and insert into the Yoni; the wand will naturally warm to your body temperature or to the water you rinse it under. It’s also really nice for your partner to use the wand on you – this magnifies and amplifies its natural energy and the love/passion your partner has for you!