- 3 x drilled Nephrite Jade eggs (also available in non-drilled yoni eggs) measuring:
- A beautiful silk lined black box to store the eggs + black velvet satchel.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace. Please add yourself and I will approve.
- Discrete packaging
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia
- Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
HOW TO USE THE EGGS
A set of three is ideal for women who may not aware of their pelvic floor strength and would like to have a variety of sizes and shapes to work with.
Typically we recommend starting with the largest egg first, which is easiest to hold in (because it’s larger and heavier). Lie down on your back and gently insert the larger end of the egg at the entrance of the Yoni first. We suggest our un-waxed & un-minted dental floss for a hygienic and strong string to thread through the drilled hole.
After using the larger egg for 20 minutes a day for a month or two (not when menstruating), then move to the middle size egg and use for 20 minutes a day for another 1 – 2 months, and then lastly the smaller egg (harder to hold in as it’s so small and uses more pelvic strength to wrap around the egg).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
WHAT’S THE HISTORY?
Over 5000 years ago, the Ancient Chinese civilization regarded the sexual organs as the centre of one’s health. If this area of your body was active and healthy, your entire body was active and healthy.
The Chinese considered the Yoni to be the place from which one can channel their ‘chi’ (life force energy) to their higher Chakras (energy centres in the body) in the aim of enlightenment. Essentially they wanted to transmute their sexual energy into spiritual energy to get closer to God.
The Jade Egg practice is an ancient Taoist practice and dates back to Imperial China when it was kept a secret by the Empress in the Royal Palace. The Queen and her concubines practiced using the Jade Egg to strengthen the power of their vaginas not only to impress the King sexually, but also to heighten their spirituality and transform & transmute their Chi. This brought them more peace, health, youth and essentially helped them live for longer.
The Jade Egg practice was only taught to the most privileged women of the royal courts. So how lucky are we to have access to such ancient techniques and be able to do anytime, anywhere!?
QUALITIES OF JADE
Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. Here are some more notable benefits to using this specific stone:
- Great stone to use for meditation.
- Helps activate your serpent “Kundalini” energy.
- Healing the Heart Chakra – our emotional centre.
- Promotes wisdom, balance and peace; it’s action balances nerves.
- Helps to release negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind.
- Assists in fostering one’s ideals and desires and putting those thoughts into a physical reality.
- Provides confidence, self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- It is supportive of new love and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
- Guardians against illness.
- Heals feelings of guilt.
- Improves dysfunctional relationships and restores dignity.
- Stone of eternity, and ‘eternity’ is perceived as eternal youth and life longevity.
- Stone of gynaecology – eliminates harmful bacteria, increases libido and helps in childbirth (before and after).
- Jade is a stone of the women power.
- Assists with kidney health and vitality.