- 1 x drilled Rose Quartz Egg (large size 45×35)
- 1 x drilled Jade Egg (medium size 42×35)
- 1 x drilled Black Obsidian Egg (small size 25×20)
- You can also mix and match and choose your own favourite three yoni eggs (write in shipping comments section at checkout)
- A beautiful silk lined black box to store the eggs + velvet satchel.
- Hemp string to tie through hole.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace. Please add yourself and I will approve.
- Discrete packaging.
- Shipped weekly from Perth, Western Australia. Express post within Australia. Registered post (with tracking number) internationally.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here or here
- Don’t have PayPal or having trouble at checkout? Click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.
* Sizes are subject to availability. If you have a preference please specify in shipping comments or email Rosie direct.
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Firstly, let me clarify what a Yoni is. Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. In my humble opinion, this is a far more beautiful word to use compared to vagina, which literally means “sheath for a mans sword”.
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
To care for your egg, simply wash the eggs before each use in hot (not boiling) water and also regularly energetically cleanse the eggs under a full moon, sunshine, in the ground or in salt water/crystals. This resets the energy of the crystal back to neutral.
With this set of eggs, I suggest using the Jade first (for overall healing), followed by the Rose Quartz (for gentle love and compassion) and then finally the Black Obsidian to clear the negative energy.
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages, cleanse the body and spirit and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. With Jade we can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes.
- Strong, smooth and non-porous stone.
- Stone for the Heart Chakra – our emotional centre.
- Promotes wisdom, balance and peace; it’s action balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm.
- Re-charges your energy and fosters ‘chi’.
- Helps to release negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind.
- It stabilises the personality, integrating mind with body, to stimulate ideas and make taste less complex.
- Relinquishes self-imposes limitations and assists in cherishing one’s ideals and desires, facilitating the ambition and building of those thoughts into a physical reality.
- Provides confidence and self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- It is supportive of new love and increases trustworthiness and fidelity.
- Guardians against illness.
- Heals feelings of guilt.
- Improves dysfunctional relationships and restores dignity.
- Stone of eternity, and ‘eternity’ is perceived as eternal youth and life longevity.
- Stone of gynaecology – eliminates harmful bacteria, increases libido and helps in childbirth (before and after).
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love, infinite peace, compassion and forgiveness. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra and teaches us the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis, especially when used inside the Yoni (sacred space). It is effective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs, and in existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
Rose Quartz gently:
- Repels negative energy
- Brings about positive energy into your life
- Teaches you how to love yourself, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself!
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth
- Healing for circulation, skin issues (complexion, burns or blistering), lungs, chest or heart problems, kidneys, adrenal and vertigo issues
- Helpful in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and senile dementia.
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return. It is used for:
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages
How to care for your eggs
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.
- All prices are in AUD$.
- Local orders within Australia are automatically sent express post.
- International orders (outside Australia) are sent registered post with a tracking number every Wednesday + Friday. International orders are automatically set to $25AUD, however if it costs $50 to send to your location, Rosie will send a PayPal request for you to cover the shipping difference.
*** Don’t have PayPal or having trouble at checkout? Click here for my Etsy store to pay with Credit Card.