- 1 x Small, Medium or Large (drilled or non-drilled) Moonstone Yoni Egg – we will automatically send you a medium, drilled yoni egg unless you specify in the comments box at checkout if you want a different size egg
- Beautiful silk-lined velevt pouch
- Online community of 2500 + women. Add yourself to Yoni Pleasure Palace Facebook group and we will approve your request!
- Global shipping
- Discrete packaging
- Express shipping in Australia and registered tracking for all international orders
Moonstone is an ancient stone that is gentle in nature yet powerful. A special formation that appears cloudy or milky, this comes from microscopic inclusions of fluids that have been encased inside the crystal during growth.
A very nourishing, sensual, deeply feminine energy that knows how to heal and bring you back to wholeness. It is the stone of the mother moon, deep healing waters and sacred feminine energies.
Best use for ongoing personal energy, as it can help through difficult times or to enhance intimacy. Can help to create a calm and peaceful space. Great for dream paths and Guided Direction of energy. Physically this crystals helps to stimulate & treat blood circulation and kidney dysfunction. Also helps metabolic disorders like diabetes & others, fatigue & chronic fatigue.
This mineral can help you:
- Enhance and mirror feelings
- Improves communication skills including
- freely speaking thoughts that one’s been holding back
- Encourages creativity
- Accelerates healing on all levels
WHAT SIZE DO I CHOOSE?
If you’re a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women. A drilled yoni egg is easy to remove as you can tie through dental floss (un-waxed/un-minted – we suggest this one).
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest you starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium.
A drilled egg is ideal for easy removal (using floss to pull the egg out, as if you would a tampon). It’s easy to clean – simply blow through the drilled hole or flush through warm water with apple cider vinegar or organic soap.
A non-drilled egg, however, is cleaner as you don’t have to clean through the drilled hole. A non-drilled egg simply means you have to ‘birth’ the egg naturally, which is simple.
WHAT ARE YONI EGGS?
Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Yoni eggs have a plethora of benefits for women’s health, wellbeing, sexuality and vitality. Here are some leading benefits to using the eggs on a regular basis:
- Increases connection with the Yoni
- Increases sensation and revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
YONI EGG CARE
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.