- 1 x drilled Black Obsidian Yoni Egg
- Two sizes available:
– MEDIUM: 42 X 30 (available in drilled or non-drilled)
– LARGE: 45 X 35 (available in drilled or non-drilled)
– Please disclose in the shipping instructions area of checkout. If you don’t write anything – I will automatically send a medium, drilled egg, which is the most common order.
- Black velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- We recommend our un-waxed & un-minted dental floss for a hygienic and strong string to thread through the drilled hole
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace.
- Discrete package.
- Shipped from Perth, Western Australia.
- To learn in-depth how to use the egg, add the Yoni Egg Yoga online course here.
ABOUT BLACK OBSIDIAN
Obsidian is formed when volcanic lava comes into contact with water; this forces it to cool so quickly that it doesn’t have time to crystallize resulting in a stone with a shiny, glassy texture. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return.
- Removing trauma
- Clears negative energy
- Psychic protection
- Protection from negativity
- Balances base chakra (root chakra)
- Releases resentment from others and fear
- Stimulates the gift of prophecy
- Removes negative attachments that have built up in your aura
- Removes emotional blockages
SPIRITUAL + EMOTIONAL PROPERTIES
Obsidian helps to protect the very sensitive against depression. It is the stone of the soft hearted and gentle people of the world. Use obsidian to help block negativity of any kind. As a black gemstone, it symbolizes self control and resilience. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility. Black Obsidian is an extremely powerful and fast acting stone, and should be used with caution for Crystal Healing. It can bring negative emotions and unpleasant truths rushing to the surface, which have to be confronted before peace can return. Black Obsidian is a very protective stone. It is said to form a shield against negativity and to absorb negative energies from the environment. Because of this it should be cleansed regularly in running water.
Many people find Obsidian’s effects overwhelming and prefer to use a gentler stone, such as Jade or Rose Quartz inside their Yoni (vagina). However if you’re feeling drawn to Obsidian then here are it’s benefits:
- A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity and releases imbalances
- Blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment.
- Draws out mental stress and tension
- Stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons
- Brings clarity to the mind and clears confusion
- Helps you to know who you truly are
- Dissolves emotional blockages and ancient traumas
- Promotes qualities of compassion and strength
- Aids the digestion and detoxifies
- Reduces arthritis pain, joint problems and cramps
- Warms the extremities
- Increases self-control
- Forces facing up to one’s true self
- Protective and provides support during change
- Repels negativity and disperses unloving thoughts
How to care for your eggs
- Store your egg in a sacred space in your bedroom or on your alter (not in the bathroom cupboard!)
- Regularly energetically cleanse your egg under the Full Moon, in the ocean (or salt crystals or water), using white sage, leaving in the sunshine for an hour, bury in the earth etc. Energetically cleansing your egg brings it back to a neutral energy, as crystals hold onto energy.
- Please wash your item thoroughly before and after use using hot (not boiling) water and an organic soap or essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil.
- Due to its natural state, there may be minor imperfections. If you’re unhappy with the egg you have been sent, please reach out and we can replace.
- Please do not use boiling hot water on this egg as it may crack under the heat – warm soapy water is fine to clean/wash. You may also use vinegar or an essential oil in the water to wash your egg.
- Use during a sacred time, such as yoga or meditation. It’s also nice to sleep with the yoni egg inside you.
- String your egg with hemp string or dental floss (ideally non-waxed and not minted). Change it regularly. About 40cm is usually enough.
- Wash your egg before and after use and blow through the drilled hole so it remains clean and hygienic.
- Do not insert your egg if it’s hot – wait for it to cool down before inserting it.
- Set your intention into the egg before each use.
- Do not use if you’re menstruating
- Consult your GP before using when pregnant. If you have used a yoni egg prior to falling pregnant, usually this is OK, however if it’s a new practice it is best not to start whilst pregnant.
- Be cautious if you are using a yoni egg with an IUD. It’s widely suggested not to use a yoni egg with an IUD as you could dislodge it.
- As it is a precious crystal, be careful not to drop the egg as they may break.