- 1 x Rose Quartz Pleasure Wand* – available in thicker or tapered – please specify in the comments box at checkout. We will automatically send whichever wand we have most available in stock.
- If you prefer a slimmer wand, please see our new Slim Rose Quartz Wand.
- Measurements: 17cm long (7 inches) x 4cm (1.5 inches) thick.
- 1 x velvet satchel for safe keeping.
- Free access to Rosie’s online community Facebook group “Yoni Pleasure Palace” (add yourself and I will confirm).
- Discrete packaging.
- Detailed instructions in brochure.
- Shipped globally from Perth, Western Australia.
- Registered express post within Australia and registered post with tracking internationally.
* Some of the Rose Quartz wands will be slightly darker, lighter or more translucent in colour. If you have a preference please advise in the shipping comments. No wand is “perfect” as it is a raw, natural material from Mother Earth. Hence, naturally, the wands will have minor imperfections and differ slightly from size to size and colour to colour. I have extra large wands available – if you would like an extra big wand please specify and note that shipping may be extra.
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ
The Rose Quartz is a stone of the Heart Chakra and represents unconditional love. It carries a soft feminine energy of compassion, peace, forgiveness, tenderness, healing, nourishment, tolerance and comfort. It enhances all forms of love—self-love, mother love, caring, kindness, platonic, and romantic love. It helps to dissolve emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. It provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.
ABOUT OUR PLEASURE WANDS
Our line of pleasure wands are hand-crafted, phallic-shaped designs for women who want to transform their masturbation practice into a self-loving, self-pleasure practice, infused with crystal healing.
The pleasure wand is glassy & smooth in texture and illustrious & sleek in appearance. Made from pure, raw crystal from Mother Earth each wand is completely unique and holds a special vibration, which you will receive when using the crystal externally (body massaging) or internally (self pleasuring).
The pleasure wand is a great substitute for plastic, rubber, silicon or latex dildos or vibrators, which only desensitise our most intimate places. The wand is completely free of toxic BPAs and phthalates (unlike some plastic sex toys), which are known to play a factor in disrupting the endocrine system and may play a part in cancer and infertility.
The pleasure wand helps women connect deeper with their Yoni (Indian sanskrit for ‘Sacred Temple’), increase their sensitivity within and witness the vibration of crystal energy, rather than the physical vibrations.
Each wand is completely free of chemicals, dyes, waxes or nasties.
4 STEPS ON HOW TO USE YOUR PLEASURE WAND
These following four steps can help inspire you how to use your pleasure wand:
1. Wash your wand under warm/hot water (not boiling hot) to remove any bacteria. You can also add some organic soap, apple cider vinegar or an essential oil like lavender oil, which will help clean the wand. Remember to clean your wand after each use and store in a safe, sacred space where no one else has access to it. Your alter is a nice place to store it!
2. Crystals hold and store energy, so regularly energetically cleanse your wand by placing under the full moon, or in the sunshine during the day, or rinse in salt water (the ocean is the best!). This cleanses the wand of any energy it has already accumulated and helps to reset it to a neutral vibration.
3. Set your intention into your wand before each use. Spend 30 seconds to a few minutes holding the wand to your heart (or any Chakra) and tune into an intention you would like to cultivate during your self pleasure practice. The intention can be as simple as slowing down, breathing, being present, sending more self-love into your being, connecting to your true desire, compassion, forgiveness, worthiness, abundance – whatever you are seeking – for yourself, your relationship, your partner, or someone who is in need of love, or healing support.
4. As for how to use your wand, basically use your imagination! If you need to use lubricant, I suggest having a jar of coconut oil beside the bed to make the sensation even more heightened. You can use the wand by gently and slowly inserting in and out of your vagina, as you would a regular dildo, but doing so with an affirmation or intention – i.e. breathing in love, exhale peace. You can also use the wand by holding it inside the Yoni and gently squeezing the pelvic floor muscles to increase blood flow and sensation. Another suggestion is to allow your yoni to invite the wand inside and allow the walls of your vagina to draw the wand deeper inside; this will greatly strengthen your yoni power, which will inevitably infuse into other parts of your life. A nice touch is to warm the wand up in the shower or bath with you and insert into the Yoni; the wand will naturally warm to your body temperature or to the water you rinse it under. It’s also really nice for your partner to use the wand on you – this magnifies and amplifies its natural energy and the love/passion your partner has for you!