- 1 x Rose Quartz Yoni Egg available in:
- Small size: 35mm x 25mm
- Medium size: 43mm x 30mm (start with medium if you’re a beginner)
- Large size: 50mm x 35mm
- Black velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Discreet packaging
- Global shipping
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL
There are many benefits of using Rose Quartz. Here are some to name a few:
- Opens your heart so that you become receptive.
- If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief.
- Releases unexpected emotions and heartache and transmutes emotional conditioning that no longer serves
- Soothes internalized pain and heals deprivation.
- Teaches you how to love yourself.
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance.
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth.
- Strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
- Enhances positive affirmations and reminds you of your intention.
If you’re a beginner or a woman who hasn’t experienced vaginal childbirth, we suggest you start with a medium size yoni egg. If you have experienced childbirth (not C-section), we suggest you starting with the large sized egg (easier to hold in) and then gradually making your way down to a medium. If you’re wanting to challenge yourself, OR, if you have a particularly small/tighter vagina, we recommend the small size egg. If you would prefer to explore with all different sizes and weights, we recommend our best selling set of three different sizes HERE.
DRILLED OR NON-DRILLED?
Drilled eggs have a hole drilled through the small end of the end. This is for tying through string so you can pull out the egg easier – like a tampon. The drilled hole is easy to clean – simply blow through the drilled hole or flush through warm water with apple cider vinegar or organic soap. We sell an unwaxed, unmanned floss that you can change each time you use it.
A non-drilled egg does not have a drilled hole. It is easier to keep clean as you don’t have to flush through the drilled hole with running water. A non-drilled egg simply means you have to ‘birth’ the egg naturally. You can do this by simply squatting down and bearing down using your pelvic floor to push the egg out. You can also insert a finger and guide it out.