- 1 x Rose Quartz Yoni Egg (available in small, medium or large, drilled or un-drilled). For your first egg, we suggest a medium drilled yoni egg so you can tie through floss (we sell un-waxed, un-minted floss here) and gentle remove it.
- Black velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Discreet packaging
- Global shipping
*** If you don’t write anything in comments section, we will automatically send you a beautiful medium size drilled yoni egg. For beginners we recommend a medium / drilled yoni egg (so you can thread through floss and remove the yoni egg easily). If you have experienced child-birth a large yoni egg may be easier to hold in. The benefit of using a non-drilled egg is that you can birth it out naturally (it’s what our vaginas are designed to do and it’s impossible to get “lost” or “stuck”!) and it’s also more hygienic.***
3 STEPS BEFORE USING THE EGGS
1. Sterilise the egg. Wash your egg in warm water (not boiling otherwise it will crack) with some apple cider vinegar or organic soap.
2. Cleanse the egg by leaving under a full moon. You can also wash in the ocean (or salt water), leave out under the sunshine, smudge with White Sage. If you want to add your own ritual to cleanse and charge the egg please do.
3. Set your intention. Stones have powerful vibrations and they can pick up your prayers and intentions. So if there is something you would like to work on you can put that intention into the water and stone as you cleanse it and charge it. You can also set your stone in the sun or moon to charge it, do what your spirit guides you to do but do not use soap on the egg.
HOW TO START OFF USING THE EGG?
To begin with set your intention into the crystal.
You can start off with a gentle breast massage, which is a good way to prepare your yoni for the egg.
When you insert the egg you want to make sure you are in a relaxed state. Lie down on your back or squat down, and bring the larger end of the egg to the entrance of the yoni. Tune into your heart, your yoni and your breath, and once you feel relaxed and ready you can gently insert it inside, letting the yoni invite it inside. Leave your egg inside you for 1 – 2 hours initially, during a sacred time to connect with yourself, and then gradually increase.
By using your egg daily, it will help awaken the yoni more and more!
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL
Each stone is unique in appearance, and may have small indentations but it is perfectly perfect. There are many benefits of using Rose Quartz! Here are some to name a few:
- Opens your heart so that you become receptive.
- If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief.
- Releases unexpected emotions and heartache and transmutes emotional conditioning that no longer serves, it soothes internalized pain and heals deprivation.
- Teaches you how to love yourself (vital if you have thought yourself unlovable, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself).
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance.
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth.
- Strengthens the physical heart and circulatory system and releases impurities from body fluids.
- Physically – helps circulation, skin issues, headaches, fertility, and female reproductive system.
- Strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
- It is an excellent stone for mid-life crisis.
- Enhances positive affirmations and reminds you of your intention.
- Promotes receptivity to beauty of all kinds.
DO I CHOOSE LARGE OR MEDIUM? DRILLED OR NON-DRILLED?
We automatically send out medium/drilled yoni eggs to each customer.
If you’re a beginner we suggest you start with a medium, drilled yoni egg as this will typically fit most women. A drilled yoni egg is easy to remove as you can tie through dental floss (un-waxed/un-minted – we suggest this one).
If you have experienced childbirth, we suggest you starting with the large sized egg and then gradually making your way down to a medium. If this is the case, we also sell a set of three different sizes.
A drilled egg is ideal for easy removal (using floss to pull the egg out, as if you would a tampon). It’s easy to clean – simply blow through the drilled hole or flush through warm water with apple cider vinegar or organic soap.
A non-drilled egg, however, is cleaner as you don’t have to clean through the drilled hole. A non-drilled egg simply means you have to ‘birth’ the egg naturally, which is simple.
Please write in the shipping comments box if you require a different size or undrilled.
ABOUT YONI EGGS
Yoni in sanskrit literally means sacred temple, and is used to refer to a woman’s vagina.
The yoni egg is an is an egg shaped semi-precious stone, which has healing properties for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance, and is worn by a woman inside her vagina. It’s an amazing tool that helps tone the lower abdomen and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic and urogenital diaphragms, which serve as a floor for all our vital organs. When these muscles are strong they prevent leakage of our vital force and sexual energy (as as well as reduce incontinence “leaking”!) and help us to keep it under control.
There are numerous benefits of using a Yoni Egg, such as:
- Increasing awareness and appreciation of your yoni
- Awakening your creative energy, passion and libido,
- Becoming A LOT more orgasmic,
- Gaining control of the perineum and all groups of pelvic floor muscles,
- Giving a lot of pleasure to your man and helping him with ejaculation control,
- Harmonizing your emotions and healing your relationship to intimacy and sexuality,
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps, breast discomfort,
- Reducing menopausal symptoms, by increasing vaginal lubrication and balancing estrogen levels,
- Relieve menstrual symptoms
- Overcoming traumatic experiences of sexual abuse.
- Increase blood circulation and treat circulatory system
- Rejuvenate reproductive system
- Improves the flow of Kundalini life force energy
- Balances hormones by bringing fresh blood flow to pelvic region.