- 1 x Rose Quartz Yoni Egg. All medium sized eggs come with a GIA certification.
- Available in three sizes:
- Small size: 35mm x 25mm (best for advanced users or women with a smaller vagina)
- Medium size: 43mm x 30mm (best for beginners)
- Large size: 50mm x 35mm (best for women who have given birth two or more times)
- Black velvet satchel for safe keeping
- Detailed instructions in brochure
- Access to Rosie’s private Facebook Group: Yoni Pleasure Palace
- Discreet packaging
- Global shipping
ABOUT ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTAL
There are many benefits of using Rose Quartz. Here are some to name a few:
- Opens your heart so that you become receptive.
- If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief.
- Releases unexpected emotions and heartache and transmutes emotional conditioning that no longer serves
- Soothes internalized pain and heals deprivation.
- Teaches you how to love yourself.
- Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance.
- Invokes self-trust and self-worth.
- Strengthens empathy and sensitivity and aids the acceptance of necessary change.
- Enhances positive affirmations and reminds you of your intention.
Which egg to choose?
For your first yoni egg, we suggest a medium drilled yoni egg as it comes with a drilled hole at the top of the egg, which you can tie through string to remove the egg with ease (like you would a tampon). We recommend using our un-waxed, un-minted string as it is strong and hygienic. Make sure you change the string every time you use it.
If you have had two or more vaginal births, we recommend starting with the larger size as it is easier for the muscles to hold onto the weight, as less vaginal contraction is needed.
If you have an over-active pelvic floor, vulvadynia, vaginismus or have yet to have sexual intercourse, we recommend a smaller size as it will be easier to insert and remove.
If you’re well acquainted with your vagina, go with a non-drilled egg. To remove the egg simply squat down in the shower, insert a finger and scoop it out. If that doesn’t work, go to the bathroom and do a bowl movement or pass urine – this should relax the pelvic floor. Remember it will always come out when it’s ready and it cannot get ‘stuck’.
We recommend using your egg for 30 minutes a day in a yoni egg yoga practice. Rosie’s Yoni Egg Online Course if you would like extra guidance on how to use your egg.