- Yoni steam pack – 10 herb bags (like a tea bag!). Each herb bag can be used 3 times IF you remove it from the saucepan prior to steaming, simply place the herb bag in a sealed container and in the fridge – use the next day repeat once more then discard the herb bag after the 3rd use)
- Organic Australian blend for Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus
- Step by step instructions
- Discrete packaging
Watch my saved Instagram highlight story on my Instagram
HOW YONI STEAMING HELPS WOMEN:
We have sourced the best of the best supplier for this ‘Sensual Botanics’ yoni steam blend – with all ingredients organic and Australian grown.
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is an ancient practice where a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior and interior of her vagina. It’s a very calming and grounding experience but also very detoxing for the womb and yoni.
Generations of women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with sensuality, love and the desire to heal our bodies. A yoni steam once a month may help to:
- Regulate period
- Relieve PMS symptoms
- Detox womb and remove toxins
- Reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion from menstruation
- Decrease menstrual flow
- Decrease cramping
- Maintain a healthy balance of vaginal flora (and odor)
- Relieve chronic yeast infections
- Speed up healing post birth (vaginal and C-section scarring)
- Reduce fibroids, ovarian cysts, prolapse and endometriosis
- Assist with increasing fertility
- Ease symptoms of menopause (including dryness)
- Helps a woman reconnect to her source of feminine power
- Helps to release past traumas and emotional blockages
- Lemon Peel
Precautions & Safety:
- Do not steam if you have genital piercings (remove)
- Do not steam if you’re pregnant
- Do not steam if you have an IUD
- Do not steam if you are menstruating
- Do not steam if you have a yeast infections
- Stop steaming if you feel overheated or burning pain or faint
- Do not steam for longer than 10-20 minutes. You can steam longer if you approved for an advanced steam set up.
Ask any question in Rosie’s online private Facebook group for women only. Join here today.